Home > FALCON NW > FALCON NORTHWEST I/O
FALCON NORTHWEST I/O
Actual I/O is probably weigh less than what you wear! But I/O is not a "netbook" - the 10 "laptop computers that can barely run their operating system, your applications and even fewer I/O is much stronger than that. I/O will run all your LAN, e-mail, office, movies and casual gaming applications with ease. But unlike our DRX patterns and TLX, I/O has not been designed for applications such as 3D games. It can handle light 3D games (like The Sims or Lego set), but I/O is more on productivity.
It is ideal for businessmen on the go, and when each is painted in your choice of car paint quality, it is guaranteed to turn heads. We can even custom paint them with your company logo! Love your new Mach V tower with SLI, but grit your teeth when your spouse uses to play Solitaire? Or maybe you just want to find a cooking recipe or check your e-mail from your sofa? I/O is the perfect wireless companion to a powerful desktop.
SPECIFICATIONS
Processor
Intel® Core™ i3-330UM Processor (1.20GHz), 3MB L3 Cache
Graphics
DX10 capable Intel® GMA HD graphics processing unit
Memory
DDR3 800 MHz, 8GB Max
Display
13.3" Anti-glare WXGA 1366x768 resolution LCD with power-saving LED backlighting
Built-in Camera
1.3 megapixel
Hard Drives
Supports 2.5" 9.5mm SATA drive
External USB Optical Drive (included)
Dual-Layer 8X DVD +/-R
Networking
Gigabit Ethernet, b/g/n Wireless LAN
Bluetooth v2.1 Built-In
Bluetooth v2.1 Built-In
Sound
Realtek Hi-Def, built in stereo speakers
Microphone-in, headphone-out
Microphone-in, headphone-out
Touch Pad
Touch pad with 2 hard buttons
Media Reader
SD/MMC card reader
Ports
3 USB 2.0 ports
1 External HDMI port, passes digital audio to external HDMI displays.
1 VGA (analog monitor) port
1 RJ-45 for LAN access
1 DC-In jack
1 External HDMI port, passes digital audio to external HDMI displays.
1 VGA (analog monitor) port
1 RJ-45 for LAN access
1 DC-In jack
Battery
Li-ion 4 cell. Averages 3-4 hours runtime per charge.
Power
Power
Universal AC adapter 19V DC, 65W
Input
100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Dimensions
13.0" (W) x 8.7" (D) x 1"(H)
Weight
3.30 lbs (fully loaded)
Carrying Case
Mobile Edge carrying sleeve included, Falcon backpack optional
Category Article FALCON NW
Labels
Post This Week's
-
Compute Unified Device Architecture (CUDA) . CUDA is NVIDIA ’s parallel computing architecture. It enables dramatic increases in computing ...
-
The continuation of the game series Devil May Cry (DMC) will be released with the title "DmC: Devil May Cry", the game is done by...
-
A wireless, familiar feeling game controller with support for wide play and dual vibration feedback, you feel every hit, crash and explosio...
-
NVIDIA SLI is a revolutionary platform innovation that allows you to intelligently scale graphics performance by combining multiple NVIDI...
-
NVIDIA PhysX is a powerful physics engine enabling real-time physics in leading edge games for PC. The PhysX software is widely adopted by...
-
Dungeon Siege III takes place after the collapse of the 10th Legion and Jeyne Kassynder who hunt all the remnants of the Legion. Few peopl...



